December 19, 2012

Winter Fashion Line

Here's my first holiday dress of 2012. I'll eventually have Christmas dresses for all my dolls--and maybe some of yours.


I've embellished Simplicity #4364. I like the way the bodice fits, but I shortened the skirt quite a bit, and I added these polka dotted inlays. I actually made a beautiful white shrug to go over the dress, but the shade of the shrug made me realize that this white background here is not truly white. The shrug doesn't match, but look out. The shrug will be featured shortly.

Here's a full view that shows these adorable party socks and shoes.


I've finally got my mojo working, and I have so many ideas for doll clothes. I hope to have some patterns available in the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for your comment~